Divisions for the Fall Adult 7v7 Soccer League are as follows:
- Men’s Advanced
- Men’s Intermediate
- Adult Coed
- Roster size may be no greater than 18 with a minimum of 7. A minimum of 5 players must be
present to start the game.
- Each team must assign a “coach.” All contact from the league host to the teams will take place
through the “coach.”
- Team and individual registrations are accepted. Individual registrations will be placed on a
registered league team, assuming the team’s “coach” will accept an additional player.
- Participants must be 18+ years of age to participate. Proof of birth shall be provided upon
- Teams may borrow players from other teams in the case that they are short players for a game
and the borrowed player is registered through Allison Sports Town.
Rules of play will follow FIFA Laws of the Games with the following exceptions:
- Games are played 7v7 (6 field players and one goalie).
- Jerseys do not have to be numbered but must match in color. The goalkeeper must have a
different color jersey. The home team will be required to change jersey color in case of a color
conflict between opponents.
- Games consist of (2) 25-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- Substitutions are unlimited and may occur at any point in the game as long as players are 3 feet
from the sideline before the subbing player enters the field of play.
- The goalkeeper may not punt or drop-kick the ball and cannot pick the ball up if it is passed from
the foot of a teammate.
- Games are controlled by one to two referees.
- No slide tackling is allowed.
- Offsides is not enforced.
- The ball does not have to move forward at kick-off.
- Penalty kicks are taken 12-yards from the goal line.
- Players must be 8-yards from the penalty spot.
- Coed teams must have at least 2 females on the field at any given time.
- Shin guards are required.
Discipline & Code of Conduct
Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated at Allison Sports Town. Referees and Allison Sports Town
staff possess the right to remove a player, coach, or spectator for misconduct on or off the field.
Referees may terminate a game for misconduct. Disciplinary action will be taken for those that display
unsportsmanlike conduct at the discretion of Allison Sports Town staff and game referees.